Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Recap and Weigh In

Friday night the husband and I had a date night to have dinner and go see White Christmas at the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts.  We had dinner and drinks at Artista which is located in the Hobby Center.  The pan seared scallops were amazing.

Yum.

Excited for the start!
The musical was nothing short of awesome.  The cast had amazing voices, especially the lady who played Betty...I wish I could sing like that...actually I wish I could just carry a tune...I would settle for that at this point.  At the end of the show it snowed in the Hobby Center.  Seriously, how awesome is that?!

Pretty decorations
I love being out at Christmas time.  The Hobby Center was decorated so beautifully.


And their gift shop apparently has a direct line to Santa.


I didn't touch, I swear.
Saturday night we went to a wedding down near Seabrook, Texas.  Natalie and David got married and they looked so happy!  We were very happy for them.


 
All the best to Mr. and Mrs. Weekley.

And now for the weigh in...

Previously:  -3.9
This Week:  -1.1
Total:           -5.0

Slow and steady is the way to be.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments make my day and I do my very best to respond to each and every one of them.