Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How Strong Am I?

On Tuesday our office kitchen looked like a trick-or-treater exploded in it.  I am not kidding, candy and cookies galore.

Kit Kats are my fave.
I know this since I got to look at it all while heating up my lunch.  Good times.  I am happy to report I resisted the temptation.  I had no candy...or cookies for that matter.

Hello more Kit Kats
I know that indulging in a piece would not kill me or ruin my week, as long as I accounted for it.  I just chose not to indulge.  It seems that I am stronger in my resistance when I have had a good weigh in.  I am feeling extremely motivated and good about my progress right now, that I didn't want to risk having even one piece (since sometimes one turns into two, then three...).

Do you feel like you are more motivated when you are making good progress?  I am pretty sure if I had had a bad weigh in on Monday I would have a few pieces of candy on my desk right now.  Anyone else have that problem?  It is a vicious cycle.

Not to mention I am getting closer to my 10 pound goal which comes with this reward.  I would rather have these awesome shoes than 10 pieces of candy.

(source)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for resisting. I know it can be a hard thing to do! Those shoes rock! They will be yours soon...I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be mine in 1.1 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments make my day and I do my very best to respond to each and every one of them.