Friday, November 19, 2010

BRAtober - cocktail party for a good cause

I recently went with some friends to a Charity Chicks Houston event called BRAtober. I believe this was the second year the event was held and each year it benefits a charity for breast cancer awareness.  It was SO much fun.  People can enter the bra art contest and the attendees get to vote on their favorite art.  The art was awesome!


This is the one I voted for.  I love butterflies.
Hunting for the cure!!

Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder, HA!

My friend Kasey made this one!!



A 9 year old made this one!!
There was bra art, cocktails, snacks and a silent auction...it was a fun evening!




My fabulous friend Kasey, being goofy with my above, is not only a fabulous bra artist, but also an amazing photographer, who donated her talents to the party for the evening.  Here are Monkey Tree Photography's photos from the event.

And finally, here we all are in the Funky Monkey Photobooth!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments make my day and I do my very best to respond to each and every one of them.